Utilize the Advantages of the Globally Introduced AECDISC® Potential Analysis
The AECdisc® potential analysis is based on the development of the American Cleaver Company and the AECdisc® method, which has its origin in France.
Throughout the past 30 years, a few million analyses have been created worldwide. The elicitation is based on an online-questionnaire developed by psychologists. Candidates require approximately 20-25 minutes to answer the online-questionnaire.
The questions are availed to analyse the diverse characteristics and behaviours. Thereto, it is distinguished between a so-called natural behaviour and adapted behaviour. The pure surveillance of personality – being behavioural preferences and motivators – can be defined as the candidate’s current state.
Besides evaluating the personality, you have the option to perform behaviour-relevant job benchmark profiling. Thereby, the requirements of the organisation are linked to the talents of the person. In HR recruitment and HR development measures target is, to evaluate the employees feelgood factor with regards to task and position. In addition, we offer specific analysis versions - e.g. SALES.
Benefits for companies and employees
- Unfolding of full potential of Leaders and decision-makers
- Optimization of leadership and sales behaviour
- Detailed personality description
- Description of communicational behaviours
- Job benchmark profiling
- Higher accuracy in recruitment – Avoidance of wrong choices
- Decrease in fluctuation
- Increase in team and sales efficiency
- Standpoint for adequate HR development measures
- Goal-oriented application of training budgets
- Leadership Development
- HR Recruitment
- HR Development
- Sales Development
- Career Coaching